The middle one's my favorite of these, but you want to know my over-ALL favorite? It's the one right under your playlist with the four different faces.
This blog's only photography. So I'll talk through my photography (I'm artsy fartsy haha). I'm in the process of making a portfolio of pictures i've taken & edited so I'd love if I got some constructive critism, I really wanna get better at this stuff & can't without the critism, comments etc. Love you all. <3
Wait... You're NOT a model?!
ReplyDelete...is this news to anyone else?
(Again with the cheeze... I'm full of cheeze.)
The middle one's my favorite of these, but you want to know my over-ALL favorite? It's the one right under your playlist with the four different faces.
no sir I am not!
ReplyDeletei'm a poseerrr 8]
really??? I thought the middle one looked retarded hahahaha
oh THANK you Dallas!