Monday, July 20, 2009

SENIOR PICTURES (early :) )

Yes it's a little too early for these pix, I'm a little ahead of myself. but it doesn't hurt right? I'll be adding to it later on when they normally are done 8]


My sister Alison took them, i edited.




3 comments:

  1. Lance says you are very talented and I agree! You have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUTHE! I know you've taken more pictures since school started... I KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you taken some basic photography classes? They are helpful!
    I like your photos but we all have room for improvement.
    The one thing I noticed was the foot that looks like it is coming out of the subjects head when she is lying in the grass with the guitar next to her. Maybe a shallower depth of field on that shot so all the focus is on her and then have her move her foot to the side of her head or place it more like you did in the other similar photo.
    I think you will be successful, anyone looking for tips and putting themselves out there is fearless and eager to learn.
    Good Luck!
    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete